Ecore is announcing changes to its business structure in conjunction with the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) 2015 convention.
“Ecore has been providing quality fitness flooring solutions for almost 30 years under its Everlast brand,” said Arthur Dodge, III, the president and CEO of Ecore International. “In an effort to remain creative and relevant while providing the most innovative surfacing solutions, Ecore has created a new category in the sports and fitness flooring market called Ecore Athletic.”
Ecore Athletic features eight families of products:
- Everlast: The original recycled rubber fitness flooring that provides durability, quality, and value.
- Stacked: Revolutionary, high-performance athletic surfacing, featuring Ecore’s itstru-technology.
- Shockpad: Ecore performance underlayments for tracks, courts and turf fields.
- Colormill: Ecore premium EPDM granules for track surfacing and synthetic turf infill.
- Boen Sport: Engineered wood surfacing for group exercise and dance.
- Sportweave: Modular and durable carpet designed for fitness environments.
- Polyflor: Vinyl tiles for common areas and safety surfacing for wet areas.
- Training Ground with Nike Grind: Exclusive collection of sports surfaces for Nike affiliated schools and professional teams.
Ecore Athletic’s recycled rubber products offer impact absorption and slip resistant properties to help athletes of all ages do what they love longer. Built on a culture of believing everything is possible, Ecore applies creative, innovative and informed thinking to respond to the challenges of athletes at every level.
To learn more about Ecore Athletic visit: http://www.ecoreathletic.com.