Do you think financing is a dirty word?
There’s a lot of bias and preconceptions when you hear the word financing. But what does it actually mean? What can it do? What do you need to know about it and why?
Clayton Ferrer, the founder of Rigquipment Finance, sat down with Box Pro on this episode of Box Talk to share about all things finance. He dives into what a financing company actually does, the biggest financing mistakes he’s seen Box owners make as well as a few things it’s key for the Affiliate to understand and know.
Maybe you’re looking for financing. Maybe you aren’t. However, it’s good to know and learn in order to evaluate every path, understand every option and move forward to grow your business.
- How the intersection of personal passion and professional background brought Clayton Ferrer into this industry.
- The massive need Ferrer saw that propelled him forward.
- Striking up conversations at the 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games led to business growth.
- Getting the confidence — and money — to lend.
- What exactly does a financing company do?
- Why is financing an important topic to talk about?
- Alleviating the connotation that financing is a dirty word.
- Scenarios where you can use financing to your advantage.
- Where to seek out information and education on the world of finance.
- Check out fitprofitplanner.com to more accurately forecast the future of your business.
- The biggest finance mistakes Ferrer has seen Box owners consistently make.
- Why you need a sophisticated marketing budget.
- Why you need to make yourself replaceable and how to do it.
- A few things Ferrer has seen that are consistent in successful Affiliates.
- One critical money thing Ferrer thinks it’s key for owners to understand.
- Common financing questions.
- Take the time to read what it is you’re agreeing to.